Friday, August 16, 2013

My life changing trip.


I haven't posted about my trip to South Africa yet, so I will today.


I witnessed/did some crazy things. Like a poor high school girl filled with the rage of demons, and did some crazy stuff like pet a cheetah.
Photo: Myra and the Cheetah



But I know that God let me witness/do that stuff for a reason.
God made me see that poor girl suffering from the wrath of demons to show me how much sin can change your life.
And God gave me the strength to pet that cheetah with no leash or nothing to keep it from attacking me to help me with my High anxieties. And it was the coolies thing ever!




Me and a jaguar during the safari.:


https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=6471b590ba&view=att&th=1408823782d5a830&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_hkfnivz72&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-7ZvEUaZK8T4UCRjGQwNem&sadet=1376674164137&sads=064EQhRAHKabWN_tKrXhoUBV9Ew

Going to South Africa helped my depression and anxiety lessen.
For example I got over my fear of germs.
And my fear of getting dirty.
 It helped me realize what I have compared to those kids in South Africa.
I am more thankful.
I am not afraid of flying anymore, I actually enjoy it. 

God works miracles. And I got to witness that during the experience of missions. Like raising all my money ($3200) in only two months!

I cried, everyone on my team cried. Because going to Africa, and seeing all the poverty, is heart breaking.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=6471b590ba&view=att&th=1408823782d5a830&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_hkfni4d31&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-7ZvEUaZK8T4UCRjGQwNem&sadet=1376674551475&sads=i6fa7SzZ0TMtiUgaDuFT0Ct-wo0
They're meal at a drop of center run by Horizon International. This is pop and beans in water. This is sometimes the only meal they will have all day.Pop is technically wheat and water.



The kids LOVE bubbles!


   
I am so Thankful that the Lord gave me this experience. I am planning my second trip to either South Africa again or India.


I'll post some more stories from my Trip to South Africa.

Please do  not copy these and claim them as your own, I took all of these and would not appreciate if you stole them without talking to me first. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think, have to say, and want to let me know. So please comment away. I just kindly ask that if you have something negative to tell me, that is either hurtful to me, or someone else, I would kindly ask that you please send me an email instead of letting the whole world know. Thank you so much.