Friday, August 30, 2013

The Merchants Daugter

The Merchants Daughter
Book Review
Title: The Merchants Daughter
Author: Melanie Dickerson
Pages: 288
Type: Romance/Suspense/Action/Historical Fiction. 
About:
Once a wealthy merchants daughter, Annabel, is now a servant for Lord Ranulf, rumored to be both Terrifying and Beastly. 
And worse yet, his bailiff, a revolting man who has made unwelcome advances to Annabel in the past, is still watching her, and still trying to get her to marry him. 
But yet, as much as she wants to leave, she feels as though safe in the hand of her Lord. 
But when she is thrown into the middle of an investigation she has to either put her close friend into danger, or do the same for her Lord. 

My thoughts:
Well first of all, I am not really good at writing book reviews and stuff so sorry if the description made you want to not read the book. It is a wonderful book, made by a wonderful Christian author. 
I personally love this book so much. It has just the right amount of Romance, action, and suspense. 
I just finished reading this book for the second time and it made me rush to the library and get all her books!

Language:
None

Violence:
Man has a scarred face, people try to kill the man claiming he is a monster.

Other:
A man makes unwelcoming advances on Annabel, but she escapes before anything can happen. When she becomes a servant to Lord Ranulf, his bailiff also tries to make advances on Annabel.

I really enjoy this book, I just love the setting and the balance of romance, and action. 

With Love, 
Myra

2 comments:

  1. It sounds really good! I have been wanting to read Melanie's books.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think, have to say, and want to let me know. So please comment away. I just kindly ask that if you have something negative to tell me, that is either hurtful to me, or someone else, I would kindly ask that you please send me an email instead of letting the whole world know. Thank you so much.