Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 8 on the THM diet

On September 7th, 2015, I started the Trim Healthy Mama diet. And today when I took update photos I was amazed at the progress! The THM diet is so easy, for any age, and has such amazing results! It is by far my favorite diet!!!!!!!!
  

I started this diet at 172.9lbs and I am now 159.2! Seeing the before pictures make me sick. How could I have let myself get to that point?! I still have a ways to go, but I am on a rollercoaster that only goes up my friend ;)

Day one THM:


 

Week 8 on THM:


 
(ignore my creepy loki shirt ;)
With Love,
Myra





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think, have to say, and want to let me know. So please comment away. I just kindly ask that if you have something negative to tell me, that is either hurtful to me, or someone else, I would kindly ask that you please send me an email instead of letting the whole world know. Thank you so much.